CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My girlfriend become my arc enemy, my arc enemy become my bestfriend and my bestfriend become my girlfriend

I like my title. lolx! Took it from the story Sky High. lolx! Good wordings though. Anyway, yesterday I wasn't feeling well. Got myself a running nose and pretty much hate it though but now I'm okay. Yesterday I consider myself having a bad day though. For some reason I had a bad day yesterday. Thanks baby for cheering me up though. It did helps a bit (: Anyway, there was some argument involve yesterday. Pretty long story though... But everything is fine now (:

Anyway, now.. I wanna write something for a friend who is not being herself right now. She lost her memory I guess.. Not pretty sure. Anyway, Oudrey.... Get well soon alright. Dunno what happen to you right now but it seems bad and everyone is worried about you. Especially your best friend who are always there with you. So I hope that you'll be fine . Myself and the other of your friends will pray for you alright (: Be strong girl.

Things I wanna do before I leave Kuching and/or continue study are:-
1. Finish my Diploma with good result
2. Get 'real' driving license
3. Get new hand phone

So hoping that I'm gonna achieve all of the things I wanna do before I move on. (: Ta ta for now.

No comments: