CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Last day of the week

Sunday is the last day of every week. Have no idea what to write for my title. lolx! Anyway, there's a few picture I wanna post for my today's blog. Picture of last few days ago, yesterday night and just recently today. Anyway, enjoy it (:

In the car with total safety. Too much safety don't you think? lolx!

Western food dinner yesterday night with my family here in Kuching (:

We couldn't finish the food because the meat was too raw... Sigh. But I had fun eating the garlic bread with cream of mushroom soup :P Ha ha!

Body Glove! Ha ha! Went shopping today.

I bought a surf short pants at Body Glove. It cost me RM172 ++ with 50% Discount. So basically it cost me Rm 86++ only. Ha ha!

Before I went back home, I found this interesting sign board. Picture of Pink Panther. lolx!

Not only that, I found Donald Duck too (:

Who doesn't know how does Mickey Mouse looks like right? lolx!

So there you go. Hope you all like it (: I kinda actually have a rough time this week. A lot of things happen this week and I'm too exhausted to think about it. From the 1st day of the week I had problems till the end of this week. How unfortunate. That's it from me. Ta ta! Loves!

No comments: