CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

What is your expectation?


Surprise to Damsel In Distress. He he. I know you don't like the design but that is the only design I can look for with your name on it (: He he! Anyway, your 1st note in tagalog huh? COOL! Ha ha! I curi your picture though. Sorry for that :P He he! Saja wanna post in my blog as well. He he! lolx!

Anyway, this is the part where I'm talking about my blog title for today. Seriously, What is your expectation? Think about it? Think about what? I have nothing else to think. There isn't any thing to said or to think about. What a sleepless night. Seriously... Didn't sleep at all... Doubting my words before is not what I had in mind by you. I mean.. I keep my promises and you know that. Thus, involving other people is not an option of the problem we are having it now because it's between you and me and only us. I'm close to everyone and I told you that million times already. You know my history which I have told you before and now you barely could stand this situation. Loves!

No comments: