CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thousand Miles away and back to where I was suppose to be

To my loyal blog readers which are Baby, Consuelo, Bryan, Gwendolyn, Joanna and Annette Rusa and others who I do not know who read my blog... I'm terribly sorry for not updating my blog lately because of laptop crash. Had to reformat my laptop and some some pictures were gone during the process of reformatting. Sayang eh all the picture. Luckily not that much. A few of my songs were gone as well... Sigh! Anyway, I got a lot of things to tell and to talk about since the day I did not update my blog. Punya la lamak I didn't update...

So to make it up to you all...

I'll add lots and lots of picture alright.. So enjoy the pictures and hope you all like it. Welcome back for myself after for so long. (:


7 Pictures above was taken during the Gaza Hope Event 2009. A fund raising donation drive for the people in Gaza. There were tons of activities happen during that event. There was music performance, Shuffle competition and more. I only attend to the music performance. It started in the morning till night but I only came in the afternoon. Maklum la... Aku kan good boy.. so pegi la church untuk sembahyang. It was on Sunday what! lolx! Ha ha!

Next...


Carrie Dark Queen and Jobby. Carrie asked me to do a fansign. So I agreed. I was so bored in the class so I decided to write her name on my hand... Then It's her turn to write a fansign for me (since she's the one who insist on doing it) lolx! So there she is.. Siap with my name lagi tu. Ha ha! Did you all know that one of the Akademi Fantasia girl named Claudia is her sister? Ha ha! No kidding.. It's a serious shit! Claudia is her sister. He he! and continue to Carrie... Isn't she's sexy :P Ha ha! By the way.. thanks carrie (: for the fansign. He he!

Proceed...


Okay.. This 2 picture above is a picture give by Consuelo. She told me that it is her birthday present (If I'm not mistaken) by... someone which I forgot who was it. I find it totally cool and awesome. Like she said.. It's like Chucky the killing little puppet... or is it doll... oh yea.. It's a DOLL! My bad. lolx!

3rd Stage...


AUTOBOTS.... TRANSFORM! Ha ha! Thanks for the picture Consuelo dear (: He he! Look at it... It's a picture of transformer's shirt taken by Consuelo. Sempat juga.. I thought She buy it or what ka.. Ha ha.. lolx! Nice wan (:

last but not least...

This was give to a beautiful friend of mine. A beautiful friend that I couldn't live without. A friend which mean to me more than the whole wide world. A friend that is totally different than another person in this world. That friend of mine is.....

Daniella Consuelo

Thanks for the picture dear. It really meant a lot to me (:

I guess that's it for now and hope you all enjoy it (: He he. Ta ta! Thanks for being reading though (:

No comments: