CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Apu!!! Ha ha! So long eh!

Okay.. The picture above is a picture of Ivy, Ingrid, Lyn, Consuelo, me and John. We both were the only boys who are really close to this girls. I have not seen this picture since 2007 Easter camp. I guess la... lolx! So long ba that. Apu. I so speechless some more. Sorry it looks blurr. Consuelo sent it to me yesterday night. We were close friends since then and now (: I guess now more closer eh.. He he! lolx! And I totally forgot the girl beside Consuelo eh. I was like "who is that girl ho? So familiar nia" Then Consuelo told me that's Lyn. I was like wtf! Apu... so long didn't see her... Consuelo told me that she got Facebook and Friendster. I laju2 cari her name and add her. Ha ha! lolx. Then this morning also kan... I chat with Lyn.. lolx! Trus chat like orang sot again that wan.. Ha ha! lolx.. Thanks Consuelo for re-united me with Lyn and not forgetting Richie as well (: he he! I miss all the church gang aie!

Wait... There's one more person!!!

My formal teacher when I was in High School add me in Facebook. Apu... That teacher la paling best! I call her mummy ba... She acts like my real mummy ba. So I decided to call her mummy. The whole year of form 4 and form 5 I call her mummy. Gila eh.. Ha ha! I even chat with her in Facebook too :D He he! Mummy name is Rachel Jeffrey. Now Rachel Tey ba.. hahhaa. lolx! One of the best teacher in my high school. Sempat again we both ngumpat about Marcus Hugo Matu Lejau and Anita Yee (still remember ba both of that psycho teacher name) Ha ha! lolx! We were talking about Marcus punya somet :P hahaha.. lolx! Funny ba... He he! EEwwww! Ha ha! lolx! We were ngumpating about the facts of that 2 teachers ba :P He he. lolx! :P

Last but not least... Happy 20th birthday to my dearest Sharynness Audrey (: He he. I was surprise that you told me I'm the 1st person who wish you happy birthday. He he! I even wished her happy birthday every year too. He he. See how good am I to my friends (: He he. Sharynness actually was my 1st girl friend in my entire life ba. He he. She was cute (: He he. She actually did invite me to her house for last year Christmas but unfortunately I didn't went because I was doing open house on the same day she did. lolx! Anyway, that's it for now. He he! Hope you all readers like it (: He he! Ta ta. LOVES!

2 comments:

LyN D GeMy said...

hehee....sempat u job...hehe..8last ooo ..u found me..hehe..LyN d TERor maaa

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. ya la.. so long ba tis :P hehehe.. lolx!