CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Envy


Ta da... Itu dia kaki yang tak betul sudah... Adoi.. Very painful nia... Ha ha! Kan kan? lolx! Anyway, can't move much though.. Basically I can only go online most of the time since I cant move much. But the main problem is.. I'm starting my driving lessons la. Adoi... Lagi la teruk. Sigh. Sudah crack my kaki... Apa macam wanna drive kan? Sigh! Hopefully can stand the pain la... Plus.. who cares much about me getting hurt kan? Bukannya people peduli pun.. As far as I know... When I get hurt.. Confirm they scold me and asked me get injured some more... Bukannya get worried kan. Whatever la. Lazy la I wanna care much. Nothing much change even if I dun hurt myself. Bo Hoo!

Anyway, driving license starts on Monday afternoon. Which is good... I guess.. Sigh! Dah la just now grandpapa asked me to send him to buy 4D. I was like wtf! Hujan ba?!?!?! Mauk tidak mauk... Hantar only la! Dah my leg like this... Then asked me to send him to the 4D place... Kaki dah like what... Haih!

So freaking pissed! I'm not piss to people around me. I'm pissed of myself. So pissed off till I have no idea why am I pissed off myself. Stupid ba! Haih! Bodo eh!

Dah la I envy my friends in Miri there.. Especially my close friends... Punya la best dengar all of them go out together-gether... Haih! Kacau me again some more... Say go out with this and that and here and there... Malas la I wanna talk about it. Then again my twin also go out.. Punya la happy all of them go out today... I know I don't have friends in Kuching... I told Shaun already What I mean by I don't have friends here in Kuching and how freaking Happy if my Miri friends came down to Kuching... Freaking Happy me eh! But No one even bother if I'm happy or even sad because there Isn't any different at all. I Do Not Owe Anyone! Haih! NEVERMIND.

No comments: