CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Second Trial

Another day with unfinished business since last few years ago. I actually don't know what to write in my blog for today but I just wanna update my blog. So It's kinda boring day for me today. I went out early morning till 3pm today. Was hoping someone to text me to keep me accompany actually. But there's no one who text me in the morning till afternoon then baby text me. After that no more. So I kinda bored. Reach home around 3 something then about 5pm I went to play skate board till 6.30pm. Went back home and get ready for dinner. Around 7pm went to have western food for dinner. Just nearby the house. Nothing much happen lately. Anyway.. Just feeling of writing a short poem right now... So check it out...

You're feeling cold to me this presence.
My morning wasn't the same as how it used to be.
As I show you my sad face,
You don't even bother to cheer me up.
Thus, you don't even realize about it.
I disappear in your life.
You won't realize me even If I'm in front of your eyes.
How sad to be unnoticed even If I have a huge body.
You've change to the person I once known.
And now you're comfortable without my presence.
You can't see my reflection under the moonlight no more.
Because my presence has died.
Once you've realize that I've gone,
Then you'd start to regret for your selfishness.
There Isn't any turn back time.
For I have disappear from everyone's life for good.


That's it for now and that's the only words I can think of. Tonight I'm not feeling myself because I just got ignored for the rest of my day today. Pfft!

No comments: