CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Broken ankle

Yeap.. As you all can read.. I have a broken ankle right now. Well... To be specific... crack bones on the left ankle... barely could walk. Sigh! But hey.. Am not regretting it. Ha ha! I finally learn new tricks for skateboarding ba.. He he! lolx! But the bad thing is... Hard for me to drive. Sigh! That's really really bad don't you think? Haih.. If Darling Gwen finds out... I'm pretty sure I kena BOMB teruk teruk.. Ha ha! lolx. (Basically she'll find out because from my blog or from her friendster comments) lolx! he he! Anyway, about my ankle... It happen yesterday evening... Learn new tricks on skate boarding.. It was okay at first.. few times I did it perfectly.. Skali.. my leg slip away from my skate board.. Punya la sakit I drop down. I terus cannot move. Ha ha! Laugh some more again me that wan. lolx! Then a few minutes before 7pm.. I have to pick up my nephew from tuition using motorcycle... Punya la sakit my leg wanna go up the motorcycle... Apu... Pedih giler! Ha ha! Balik rumah... Terus kena soal siasat. Punya la banyak soalan di asked... So my answer was easy... Jatuh dari skating :P Ha ha! Dun wan them to get worried ba... Tahan je la sakit. Then the whole night trying to sleep also hard. So painful ba.. Like got jantung only on my ankle... Kedup kedup kedup bunyinya :P Ha ha! lolx. Now dah tau ankle patah.. Alu la tak main for few weeks or months or a year.. Sigh! Now that's going to be freaking bored.. Not only that... No futsal too :S Adoi! Ni la tak best sangat ni. Benggong! Oh well... Terpaksa la no sports for the moment.. I wonder how I drive though.. I bet driving could even be painful... Or not.. Dunno la... Hopefully not painful la. Sigh! Kepedihan tak best sangat :P But still I'm happy la (: He he! Loves!

Skateboarding

No comments: