CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday to Daniella Consuelo Dan


Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Consuelo
Happy birthday to you

My warmest wishes to Consuelo for her 18th Birthday. I still remember when she was still 16 year YOUNG... I gave her one of a kind Necklace where no one can have except her. It's a special necklace from my twin and I for her 16th Birthday. Now as she has turn 18th years YOUNG... The one and only thing that no one can get for her (except myself) was a Damsel In Distress shirt. It's another one of a kind shirt which has her name on it (: Speaking about the necklace. My twin and I bought it without her knowing. We told that we're gonna get her something but she don't know what is it. We gave it during our jungle tracking. Before we start our jungle tracking. We asked her to close her eyes (well.. Sort of..) John was the one who close her eyes and I was the one who put the necklace on her neck. The moment John open her eyes... She saw the necklace and was like.. "Thank you" My twin and I was like... " That's it? check out the necklace properly".. The moment she see the necklace properly... It was our picture together with a short note saying Happy 16th Birthday... something like that la. It was a heart shape necklace and we didn't bought it with just a few ringgits you know. We bought it like what... Almost RM100... lolx! She wanted to cry already because it was a very nice necklace gift she ever had (: That was one of the best moment for her (I guess...) Anyway, She's having a surprise party for her 18th Birthday this year and she had no idea what is going on because her mum who plan a surprise birthday party for her. Like she said.. Her curiosity is killing her now. Lolx! Just hang on to it dear (: Anyway, enjoy it alright! Happy 18th years YOUNG once again dear (: Love, hugs and kisses to the birthday girl (:

Happy 18th Birthday DANIELLA CONSUELO ZOE DAN BINTI SIRIL (:

No comments: