CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

Happy April Fool's Day everyone! Ha ha! I did some pranks today. All of them thought that something did happen. Ha ha! Then one of my friend wanted to prank me but I was too smart to be prank. Ha ha! lolx! Anyway, Sorry to those who got hurt with my pranks though. If it was too harsh.. I'm sorry alright (:

Consuelo was the first person that got prank. Then next was mummy. Ha ha! lolx! 3rd was Gemy Lyn, 4th was Annette and 5th was Bryan and followed with the others. It was awesome man. I mean... Everyone believe me totally. (Which shows that I can trust you all when I need someone there for me in the future) Ha ha! Awesome day for prankster :P lolx!

Anyway, yesterday night I went for dinner with my friends. We celebrate my friend's birthday by having dinner near to the beach and eat Seafood foods. lolx! Ha ha! I was the only boy using short pants in the group. lolx! Well, it's kinda fun though. Anyway, thanks for inviting me though guys. Really appreciate it much (: He he! Here are some pictures we took last night when we had our dinner (:

There was me, Alfred, Ah Hwa, Kelvin, Ah Tze and Ah Chew

Anyway, that's it for today's update. Take care and no heart feelings everyone for the April Fool's Day alright (:

Happy April Fool's Day

No comments: