CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 week and still moving on happily (:

It has been 1 week I'm with my new girlfriend. Ha ha... Wanna know what's her name. Her name is Sammy Emmy :D She is so light and we went out everyday. Night and day. Morning till dawn. She sleep with me every night. But we never make out not even once. Wanna know why... Because she's my HAND PHONE! Ha ha! lolx! Sammy Emmy a.k.a Sony Ericsson :P Born on 11 April 2009. First day she cried (: He he. She's pretty. No doubt :p lolx! Talking about random stuff right now. So bored ba. Nothing to do. lolx!

Anyway, another 6 more days then I would be going off to Kuala Lumpur. He he. Can't wait. Oh yea, my brother aylwin starting working offshore today for 45 days and 14 days onshore. Ha ha. Wishing him best of luck in his new work and wishing him safe while not around with the family. Hopefully he'll be fine though. Damn! Talking bout boredoom! Today really bored la. Sigh! Sorry today no pictures yea. Ha ha. Nothing new pictures to post nia. lolx! Anyway, uncle went back to long house today and aunt is working morning shift. So basically am alone at home this weekend. Which is bored and loneliness. Sigh! What should I do? The only thing I do now is download songs, new anime, complete anime series, listen to music, play poker, go online and last but not least skate boarding. Ha ha! lolx! :P Oh Oh. Gemy Lyn become my follower in this blog. So those who likes my story in my blog or feel that my blog is interesting, do be my followers alright (: He he. Just for fun only I add new application ba :P He he. lolx! Anyway, I guess that's it for now la k? Sorry to all my readers If this is a boring story for today's blog. Have nothing in mind nia :P lolx!

4 comments:

LyN D GeMy said...

hesh..pikir la gurl bena td..ihs!
henpon duhal..kena lagi..haha

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. lolx! kena lagi :P hahaha..

LyN D GeMy said...

ya lah..firz2 ya mcm bena jak bha..ish...sekali read untill d end..lerrr henpon duhal..kreatif alu la u jobby ..hahaha

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. lolx! kreatif.. hahaha... yes i am :P hahaha! thank u thank u :P