CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

3 months and KL (:

Happy 3 months anniversary baby.. I know... I was suppose to write a short quotes but I accidentally left it in kuching.. So sorry baby... I'll write it in here once I reach kuching alright. Really sorry baby... Erm love you baby (: Muahxx!

Anyway.. Yes! I'm in kuching right now. So yeah... Pretty much fun though its my 1st day in kl. Ha ha. Did some skate training too (: Ha ha.. lolx! Anyway, showing you all some pictures I took while I was on the way to kl and also before I went to kl... So check it out yeah (: He he...

See on the top left of this picture... I didn't know that my picture was in. Its like post it in front of my college for the last 2 weeks and I just realise it today. lolx! How stupid I am for not realising it. Ha ha! lolx!

When I just reach home, I found this little bird on the floor. It couldn't fly.. How sad.. So I just put it in a box and gave it to my nephew.. I asked my nephew to take care of it while I'm away. He he.. lolx!

In the plane while waiting for it to lane safely at LCCT airport. Ha ha! Nice shirt? :P

My senior Bee Ying and I went to kl. Ha ha..

Up all through the way to the sky. How pretty is it (: How amazing and calm the sky looks like.. I wish I could be in that peace and quiet place though. It's so relaxing. All problems and sadness just fade aways in a glimpse (:

So there you go. Like it (: Thanks.. Hate it? Get out! lolx! Ha ha! Tata for now (:

HAPPY 3TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY BABY :)

No comments: