CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

There's much things to said and done

The notes below is dedicated to Consuelo. Hope you'll like it. I know you're a little down and I hope that I did cheer you up even if its just a little (: I tried my best (: Anyway, here goes...

It's somebody's cry,
Reflected in those sparkling eyes
A wish carried out on the moon
A request from the moon
To live as fully as possible day by day.

For My Bestest Friend

Friendship is something to hold on to
But for me that's not the case
Cause I don't feel I need to keep
Something that can't be erased

I am sure of what I have
Cause with you I have no doubt
For what we've built, can't ever fail
It's what I care about

I find it hard to describe
This thing that we share
Especially when there's nothing else
That ever could compare

Others always know
That together we will be
For there can never be another
"Tani and Kerrie"

Those two words, known all over
Might as well be one
Cause without a Kerrie, there is no Tani
I'm sorry, it just can't be done

For you're the "U", and I'm the "S"
And forever that will be
Cause together we make "US", and so
YOU COMPLETE ME!!

Well.. I guess that's it. Understand it dear and I bet you'd understand the meaning of those phrase and words (:

When stars are bright
And the moon are white,
I could see it even if I'm blind.

There you appear
When the skies are clear
My thoughts thinking of you so near.

I cried a few times
That I could makes a lines
With a song that might rhymes.

I have vanish
For I had make a wish
To be alone at the beach.

This was a short quotes that I wrote the other night when I was hanging out at my balcony. When I watches the skies. I could see a lots of stars twinkling here and there. It could feel the warming calm beyond those beautiful skies. Then I started to say something random which makes it rhymes at the end of every each sentences. There's another quotes which I wrote quite awhile already though. I don't know if I ever posted in my blog. If I did posted it previously.. Well thanks for reading it once again though. Ha ha!

So what world is this
Without you in this presence?
I can't let you go
Before I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I tried to make my world so clear
And yet I found
That the clouds turns to be so pale.

Well.. that's the quotes alright! Ha ha! Nothing much special on it though. Just the words that came out from my thought randomly. He he!

Oh yea.. I had the weirdest dream last night. I mean... DEJA VU! I kinda feel that I've ever dream about it before and now I dream it once again. Only that the main character of the dream before was different this time and I don't know why.

Anyway, Consuelo my dear... Hope you're fine (: If only I'm around in Miri.. I would have gone to your place and give you my shoulder for you to cry on it... Give you my hug so that you'd feel better and most importantly.. To be there when you want someone to talk about. I'm sorry that I couldn't do that.

"Ich möchte Sie cry for me, wenn Sie fehlt mir, wie, wie Sie die Person, die Sie sagte mir letzte Nacht. Ich würde mich sehr geschmeichelt über sie. Ich liebe dich!"

No comments: