CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Word of the day - Pwned

This morning when I woke up.. I Immediately went online. Then I surf to www.youtube.com. I watch the NigaHiga comedian video clip which titled Word of the day - Pawned. It is so funny. Here's the link to the video clips. Check it out alright!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc

Anyway, I woke up late today. It was quite awhile I sleep till 11 something. Ha ha! lolx! Been waking up early everyday because of class and driving license. Not forgetting going to church early morning. Anyway, I need to submit my assignment by tomorrow. Which is the due date is also tomorrow. I've finish my assignment already but I haven't print it out yet. I have a printer but I couldn't connect the printer into my laptop. Don't know why. and now I have to go to the cyber cafe to print it out. Haih. What a waste of money and time. Dah la I tak rajin wanna go to the cyber cafe. So boring ba for me. Sigh!

That's it for today's post from me today. Sorry no pictures everyone. Enjoy the video as well those who are interested to know about it (: Ta ta!

3 comments:

LyN D GeMy said...

huah3..lawak bha tu..
got watch d gay vs asian??
hahaha!!!
doiii

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

Ha ha! I know kan kan.. lolx! I watch all the video already. He he! lolx!

LyN D GeMy said...

hehe..i p dia punya itoo buck hollywood.com lagi itoo..
haha..(xmok kalah ngn job.).
hahaha!!