CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What is bothering my mind?

Right now I can't think straight once more. Something just disturbing my mind and I don't know what. I guess my feelings are ups and down right now. My thoughts are zig-zaggy without any path to pass by. Sigh! Anyway, here's a poem for you all readers to read. Hope you all enjoy it aite (:

Between The Miles

Because existence can become severe
in one day,
just sense me and I'll be there.
In the minds eye,
I'm not so far away.
If you hold out your hand,
in the whispers,
I'll become the zephyr.
and besiege you.
If your eye's upon the stars,
in the crystalline darkness,
I'll become the moon.
And the light shall guide you.
If you rest upon the ground,
in the warmth,
I'll become the grass.
And embrace you.
If you turn outside,
in the wetness,
I'll become the rain.
An upon your forehead, kiss you.
If you free the air,
in the light of day,
I'll become the sun.
And smile for you.

Between the miles-
if you need me.
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.

The first person to read this poem was Consuelo. Well, basically... She wasn't reading it because I was reading it.. She was just listening to it (: He he! lolx! The first words she said was... "Aww...." Ha ha! lolx! I guess she was touch with the poem huh (: Anyway, She called me yesterday night just to say some really short words.. Want to know what was it... lolx!

**Phone call from Consuelo**
**Answer her phone call**
Job: Hello...?
Consuelo: Hi!
Job: Lolx! Hi~~
Consuelo: Ok... Bye!
Job: huh? lolx!.....

Ha ha! lolx! That's the only thing she want to tell me? lolx! Sot sudah dia :P Ha ha! Anyway, Consuelo.. Get well soon k.. I know you're sick.. Better eat that syrup of yours that you take from the clinic. Don't always become so DEGIL :P Ha ha!

Before we hung up the calls,
Before we go to bed,
Before the Nights starts to be so bright,
I wasn't expecting any beautiful words from you
The moment you said "I love you..."
I wasn't pretty sure what did you said.
Then the second time you said "I love you..."
I was kinda speechless.
As I said the same thing,
Then we ended our calls
For we wanting to have a goodnight sleep.
I actually did had a goodnight sleep.
That words you said,
Melts my heart.
That's the first time I heard you said that 3 little words
Which such a huge meaning.
I actually felt totally happy
And I said to myself,
"She makes me loving her more and more each day"

p/s:immissingsomeone

No comments: