CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

hello and goodbye KL, sweet winning skateboarding!

So I'm in KL now and kinda had lots of fun too though (: He he. Anyway, I'll let my pictures do all the talks alright (: Enjoy it aite!

Ta daa! Ha ha! Top 10 of the skate comp. I forgot to take picture during the competition and during taking the trophy. How unfortunate. But yeay me (: He he!

1st night view from John's condo (:

Morning view from John's condo around 6am

View from the condo around 7am (I guess)

Barry and John. Had a light food at Bukit Bintang

Pavilion. Act rich because usually rich people only goes there :P

The food at Teppan-yaki, Pavilion. Expensive wor :P

Barry with his crazy face :P

Basement car park entrance says No skate. lolx! What about skater? lolx!

Manage to meet up the other sarawakian gang a.k.a high school gang! Joshua and Harry

Under tunnel road. Kinda cool though. And LONG! lolx!

Middle of Garden and Mid-Valley (:

John's friend. Nickname given to him by John and the others is Abang. Ha ha.. Dunno why :P

This is Bob! ha ha. cool! He is orang Negeri Sembilan but knows how to speak bahasa sarawak. Cool! :P

2nd and last night of the view from some where John's condo (:

Leng. Sabah guy. John's friend. Quite a friendly person (:

So there you go. It's kinda awesome though! Ha ha. Especially when the time I met with Barry, Josh and also Harry. We were like talking sarawakian all through the way and it was awesome! We were so loud but we don't give a damn bout those semenangjung people! lolx! I had lots of fun but at the same time a little sad and erm.. not in the mood to talk bout it la.. Don't ask me why. I won't answer or talk about it.


I guess that's all for now. So yeah. Take care and tata for now (:

No comments: