CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

SIGGHHHHHHH! I hate "you", I hate "me", and I totally hate "I".

Blurry much :s

Anyway, I met my skater friends.. Not ordinary skater friends.. That friends of mine who play skate are girls (: He he... Anyway, check it out aite (:

Elizabeth a.k.a bird

Stephanie... a.k.a Gerek Vincent :P

So there... Those skater girls.. Well.. only bird who is the skater girl there actually. Gerek Vincent is just hanging out there.. Just like before.. Hang out with us there almost every evening. lolx!

Upgrade phone case...?

First this little cute bear...

And now is this Bugs bunny that I love so much (:

So there... Update for today's blog. Tomorrow is going to be 1st May 2009. Which mean the last day of these month. Sigh! How time passes by so quickly. And there I'm having a massive headache right now :s Stupid eh. Still having a blurry mind ever since I came back from kl. Consuelo... If you read this... Sorry that I'm different at this time. Told you in the phone when you called already. So yeah.. That's what I have to say... Anyway... tata for now...

~Massive Headache~

No comments: