CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Biker much!


Isn't it cool? Ha ha! I was on my way to college today and I saw one of these bikers isi minyak ba. Lolx! So I went to college.. And I makan near to my college for breakfast la. Cun cun one of the biker also go there for their breakfast. Punya la cantik they all punya bikes! Ha ha! geram I see eh.. lolx!

Anyway, I had a papercut this morning. Sigh! Not that long la.. Just a short papercut on my left hands... This afternoon I went back home with a wet cloths.. It was raining. And I'm using motorcyle to college. Punya la basah me. All through the way from college to home I kesejukan and sakit badan because the rain like piercing through my body. lolx! Anyhow.. I'm downloading new songs again and some all songs too. Just to filled up my time that's all. Since I'm not really myself at the moment...

Oh yea, I dream bout someone today.. I dream bout Gwendolyn.. Gwen darling.. You know kan.. I dream you masuk hospital kena langgar by car. I followed and stayed with you in the hospital for few days... And you were unconscious for 3 days. I was sleepless for the whole time being there in the hospital.. In that dream of mine, I am still a high school student. I skip school just to be on your side of the bed and not going anywhere at all. Makan pun tidak me. Not only that, your family was like shock to see me. Shock because I skip school just to wait till you wake up and be fine as it was before.. lolx! That was one hell of a dream.. But I end up waking up early and couldn't sleep anymore :S Sigh!

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Ta ta for now...

Blurry minds

No comments: