CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introducing My DEER a.k.a RUSA to everyone XD

I would like to introduce an old friend of mine to everyone. A good friend of mine. My few years lost friends till I met her this year... Or was it end of last year..? lolx! Anyway, she's coming 18 on 27th of June. Use to be the little kid which is so shy but friendly at the same time. She have 1 of the best smile I ever seen in my entire life. Her smile is so calm. She knows how to dress up perfectly that makes her looks cute on any outfit she wear. She's short.. Ha ha. No offense Rusa :P lolx! Well, not that short la. He he. How I know her? We had the same batch for Confirmation class. Batch of 2006 kan Deer...? What else again ho.. Oh yea.. She is so the very white lagi tu :P Putih melepak you know! Kalah warna baju sekolah eh :P Ha ha! Her nose lagi la cute... Not that big and not that small. Just nice to see :P Ha ha! One day I'm sure I'm gonna cubit that cute nose of hers :P Ha ha! Oh yea, when she laugh kan.. Confirm her eyes close wan.. Because her face too chubby ba.. So whenever she laugh kan.. Her cheek close her eyes.. So, I tak la hairan sangat la if she laugh kan... And suddenly langgar tiang... Ha ha! Blame her cheek for being such a babe! Ha ha! What else again ho? Oh yea, she's a sensitive girl too though.. If people like scold her even if it's a little bit kan... She would cry, immediately no mood. Then she terus go sleep wan... Kesian she ba. I juga jadi bahan ketawa dia when she wants to cheer up. Oh yea, she's a creative person too you know. I mean, she knows how to edit her picture to be such a beautiful photo frames or effects. Not to mention that she's a camera whore! Ha ha! Just like myself la... Camera whore! lolx! Anyway.. I guess that's it about her that I know though.. Or maybe there's others just that I couldn't remember. Without delaying this moment of truth... I would like to Introduce to everyone my very own dearest DEER...

Annette Ellin Genevieve Theseira

Told you all.. Isn't she's pretty (: I'm really glad to have her to be part of my life once again after for so long we've not met. This year I had lots of opportunity to reunite with my old friends, my long lost friends and my very own friends which have shine my stars and brighten up my moon up high in the sky since the beginning of our friendship. I thank you so much for everything :D

A message to my Deer Rusa... Thanks for everything and I'm glad that we meet once again after years we've been away following our own path. All I want to say is that I'm so happy to have YOU part of my life and also to be part of YOUR life :D

No comments: