CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Monday (:

Today is Easter Monday (: He he...

Happy Easter Monday Everyone (:

Anyway, today's blog is about yesterday story... The last day of the week which is the day mummy went back to Miri too.. So sad... Oh well.. I will see her once more in few months time... During Gawai only la... Sigh! Still long nia! Anyway, Enjoy the pictures below aite (: He he...

Mama asked me to drive yesterday to the graveyard.. He he... I become mama's driver yesterday. lolx! Itupun still license gantung :P Ha ha! lolx! not yet fully pass my license yet. Still got less than a month than can pass.. He he! lolx! :P

Grandmama's grave. Mama and I went to the graveyard to light some candles for her and the other relatives nearby (: He he.. So long didn't went to the graveyard and light candles. lolx!

After that, we went to eat ABC and Lok-Lok. He he. Yummy! :P He he!

Look at Mama's eyes... So funny ba.. Ha ha.. Then mama asked me to get new picture again :P lolx! No good no good.. Delete that picture... mama say :P Ha ha! lolx! but I didnt pulak :P Ha ha!

2nd picture then perfect. Ha ha. This were taken during we're on the line wanna buy KFC in the airport :P Ha ha! lolx!

Anyway, today I finally fixed my skateboard. He he. At last! Lolx! Got wheels and trucks already :P Ha ha! lolx! I wanted to go skating today.. But.. Hujan la pulak. Ish! Boring boring! Sigh! Anyway, tomorrow exam. Sigh! That's freaking bad eyh...? Huhu.. Need to study ler.. Ta ta for now (: He he!

No comments: