CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Continuous of the wednesday picnic and so on...

So this is the continuous of my picnic pictures last wednesday.. I'll let my pictures do most of my talking alright! Sorry for the late posting all the pictures.. Kawan lambat beri -_-" lolx! (blaming the friends la pulak) :P Ha ha! Enjoy it!

Take note... that is not a cigarette I'm holding on.. It's a short stick... lolx!


So there you go... It was quite a fun day though (: Ha ha! lolx! Thanks to victor for bringing me along to the beach. He he!

Next story...

Easter vigil.... Gosh.. It was freaking hot in the church but I enjoy it much though... With all the lightings of candles... Earth hour la konon :P Ha ha! lolx! I met a few of my Miri friends as well though.. It's been awhile since If've not met them... Rindu la pulak lepak ngan mereka.. Especially the church member (: He he! Anyway, have a look. Sorry if the pictures a little blurr.. He he!


He he! I had fun... Anyway, finish easter vigil mass about almost 12 am though. Quite tired of standing though. There isn't any seat anymore that time because we came a little late. Sigh! Ha ha! Anyway, I guess that's it.. Hope you all Enjoy it (: He he!

HAPPY EASTER VIGIL

No comments: