CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tips For 2009. Really a good tips :D

Ten tips for 2009

1) Do not get into trouble.


2) Aim for greater heights.


3) Stay focus on your Job.


4) Exercise to maintain good health.


5) Practice Team work.


6) Rely on your trusted partner to watch your back.


7) Save for rainy days.


8) Rest and relax.


9) Always smile when your boss is around.


10) Nothing is impossible.


Ha ha! Isn't it cool??? lolx! I like the part "Aim for greater height" and "rest and relax" lolx! :P So funny la :p lolx!

Continuing...

Yesterday my eldest brother called me. Asking a question that makes me blurr... The question was this...
*Phone ring*
*House phone called*
huh???
*answer it*
Junior: Hello.
Job: Hello?
Junior: Is Aaron in?
Job: Huh? *wth? Isn't the house phone in Miri is calling me?*
Job: uhhh...? *still blurr*
Junior: Ha ha! Junior here. What you're doing?
Job: Oh haha! lolx! *Still blurr because.. Why did he look for himself...? lolx!*

Ha ha! Idiot kan. Blurr pulak me. He asked me la how am I doing, this la that la... lolx! Oh yea.. He caught big fish.. I mean BIG FISH! Ha ha! Hammer Jack to be the exact fish. He won 3rd, 5th and 8th place in the fishing competition. Like WOW! Ha ha! 3rd place weight 16kg++. 5th place weight 12kg++ and the 8th place weight 9kg++. That's big according to the weight you know! Ha ha! lolx! He won cash price value rm2000, rm800 and erm... I forgot the 8th place price :P Ha ha! My bad! But damn! that's freaking a lot don't you think? Ha ha! lolx! XP

Mummy sent me this picture when she was picking up big bro from fishing competition. He he! I'm jealous with mummy. I miss the beach there. I miss that freaking seahorse too!!! :P Ha ha!

Anyway, I'm having my exam like in 2 days time. Which is on Wednesday. Haih. I got lots of learning to do. I got 2 exams coming soon too. Finance mid-term exam next monday. Business law final exam on 5th May. Exactly on the date where I'm gonna have my JPJ test. Sigh! So stressful! See my face above there.. Very not like my happy face ba. That's my worried face. Lot of exam and revision to do. Haih!

This picture is my Business Law final exam. This is the only tips I got to focus on. Walao... You all don't know how much theory I have to memorize aie. Sigh sigh!

SOMEONE... HELP ME!!!!

No comments: