CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mirian night outing 2 :D

2 days outing with the MIRIAN'S lolx! Anyway, we went to a fun fair. It was freaking boring. Seriously.. and we went to the haunted house. OMG! It was totally lame. We thought that there would be someone to scare us.. but there isn't. We just turned around the tunnel. I was like.. "wtf! That's bullshit! So freaking bored!" It's the worst fun fair I ever go.. To that fun fair and the organizer of that freaking fun fair... YOU SUCK!

Anyway, we did took a few stupid pictures that time too (: He he. So check it out yeah (:

I like the background of the haunted house. But the haunted house was freaking disappointed!

I did a love shape using my friends small hand bag. lolx! haha.. cute isn't it :P lolx!

Anyway, before we went to pick 1 of our friend and go to the fun fair. I received a message from Consuelo. I was like wondering why she texted me all of the sudden. This is her message to me...

Consuelo: Listen to traxxfm. Dedicate to you.
*switch CD to radio*
*Song played For You I will by Teddy Geiger*
*Freaking happy, unexpected and flattered*
*Call Consuelo*
Jobby: OMG! You! OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm Speechless!
Consuelo: Ha ha ha. You're welcome (:
Jobby: You brighten up my day :D
Jobby: OMG OMG OMG! Ha ha!
Consuelo: You're welcome my dear (:
*Put down the phone*
Text message to Consuelo...
Jobby: OMG! YOU! Thank you so much! I'm so speechless you know. U really made me smile
Consuelo: He he. Very much welcome Jobby. 'This song is dedicated to Job the transformer by Elo from Miri'
Jobby: Haha (: You're the 1st person to ever dedicated a song for me in the radio
Consuelo: Really? wow! Ha ha. Awesome *smiley with spect* glad you like it Jobby. He he.
Jobby: Yea! I'm really really flattered dear. U dunno how happy I am. I dunno how to describe it.

That was my conversation with Consuelo yesterday night. I wasn't expected anything. What a surprise! I guess that's it for now (: Ta ta for now

imissyoubaby

No comments: