CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

FOODDDDD!!!! :D

The brownies.. Or is it cookies? ahh... what the heck.. its food!!! haha!

And this is definitely A MUFFIN! Ha ha! Yummy ba :P

Ta da... Me likey it (: Yummy yummy yum yum!

Brownies/cookies and Muffin! Ha ha! I bought it early in the morning after church. Yummy wor! Ha ha! I bought it at the church entrance. They sold like cookies, brownies, muffins, books, shirt and a lot more la. Ha ha! The moment I bought those foods... I already know what to write for today's blog. Ha ha. But didn't know what would my title be. So I end up writing food instead of something else. lolx! It's yummy really. Ha ha! I ate alone again that wan (No one at home ba. I'm home alone) Ha ha! lolx!

Adoi.. Really bored la my weekend this. I spend my weekend in front of the computer reading manga, Watch anime movie/series, and download movies. Out of mind and out of sigh to think of anything interesting. I'm not a big fan of TV so that's why I don't watch TV. Ha ha! Lolx... Well, I guess that's it for now. Just waiting for the time to strike 5pm. Go skate boarding. Ha ha! 5 more days to KL. Ha ha! Skate comp! Here I come! :D Twin bro! Here I come! Cuzzie! Here I come! Barry Pui! Here I come! ha ha! lolx! Ta ta for now~

No comments: