CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mirian night outing :D

First of all.. Sorry to all my readers for not posting yesterday's blog. I was really busy with college thingy. Sigh! Anyway, I miss another story for yesterday's blog. But not to worry girls and boys. There's a new and more fun story that would be shared from me to you. It happen last night. Which it was ladies night. The only people that went out for ladies night was even interesting. It was only MIRIAN and SMK LUTONG student! How amazing! Ha ha! Its like we all reunite la tadi :P Ha ha! Anyway, there's like a lot of pictures that we took last night. So check it out alright. Enjoy it! (:

Introducing.... Theodoric Job Lingan and his Middle Finger to the viewers!

Introducing... Donna and Beth. Ex SMK LUTONG student.

Muka hantu Beth :P Ha ha! lolx!

This girl is the worker in MOJO I have no idea who is she but hell! I asked for her name and asked If I could take a picture with her.. Just for fun. lolx! (well, at least I won the bet of being dare to do something stupid with unknowns. lolx!) Her name is As.. That's what she said... Guess what.. when she turn her face kan.. she almost kissed me.. I was like.. "wtf! That's really freaking lucky!!!" Nasib tak kena.. kalau tak.. Aduh.. malu nye.... :P

Introducing ex SMK LUTONG student.. Allen and Rayong


So there you go everyone.. I'm introducing you all the purity of MIRIAN and also SMK LUTONG student (: That night. We own like 4 tables. Only 5 of us were on that 4 table. Plus... It's a carpet some more.. other people is just floors.. lolx! MIRIAN are special and awesome! lolx! Anyway, hope you all enjoy it much (: take care! Will update another new and interesting story aite (:

Oh yea.. not forgetting... Today when I saw my chat box in my blog.. It was her first message to me in this blog (: So, I wanna say.. Welcome in (: Love you! muahxx!

2 comments:

LyN D GeMy said...

apuuuoo...
da gik beerr..
hahhaa

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. skali skala ba :P lolx!