CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last day and back to kuching :(

1st of all.. This is the poem that you've requested it baby. This is what I can think of the other day. So yeah. Sorry If its short and erm.. Hope you like it (:

3 months and going on.
Though lies are stated,
But truth speaks more.
A thousand miles away
With lots of rough time and difficulties,
Our laughter are the most that counts between us.

Day and night,
Your voices runs through my head.
I could not listen to another sound.
For then and now I love you.
And
Happy anniversary my love ones

There.. This is what that I could think of. Sorry if its short. What can I do...

Anyway, today was my last day in kl and am going back to Kuching. Sigh! I miss being around with my twin and yeah.. I miss having fun there with friends and different kind of people with different races :(

Anyway, here's a few picture to share to everyone.. Enjoy it (:

I'm with my new skate board (: He he. It's a cliche brand.. It says Cliche skate boarding

Much clear view to see my new deck (: he he

This is not an ordinary bus.. It's Masterskill's bus (: he he. Quite big wor :D

Sha... John's friends.. She's friendly. Fun to talk with. Ha ha.. She teach me a new words. "Ate... Kome de giley".. lolx.. something like that la... Ha ha!

Consuelo send me this picture. She's now currently in this University. A big university that's for sure (: Wishing her all the best there (:

So there you go. Nothing much though. Oh yea.. Here's another few more pictures. It's about latest car security system. So check it out aite!


look at that.. How amazing! Old car turns out to be an awesome car... lolx.. Like what people say. Don't judge a book by its cover :P Ha ha! that's all for now (: Ta ta!

No comments: