CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Tired and I had my exam this morning. But it was easy though. Went to college at 9am and go back at 10am. Reach home then switch on my laptop trus :P lolx! Anyway, There's a lot of things running through my mind and thoughts. Lots of decision to be made and risk to be taken. I don't know what to do. Sigh! It's like "Never Had The Courage" By Chase Coy. That is what I'm feeling at the moment. Anyway, I'm sharing a sweet poems to everyone. So enjoy it (:

Dear one

Dear one... That's what you are to me.
Years ago when we met, I fell in love with you.
Nothing has changed;
I love you still...more than ever.
When you're not near me, I feel an emptiness
that I can't seem to fill.
When you are near, I feel complete.
I cherish your love and companionship
and always hope to please you.
I always wish for your happiness,
for I love to see the sparkle in your eyes.
I never imagined that someone could be
as important as you are to me.
Please stay near
and love me as I love you.

Karl Fuchs

No comments: