CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday and New Handphone! SO GOOD! Lolx!

1st of all...

Happy Easter Sunday to all!

A very blesses Easter Sunday to all of my friends and family (: He he! GOD HAS RISEN YOU KNOW! Ha ha! Anyway...

I have a short note to Joanna Princess...Yes it is normal and I know it's a growing up process.. That's why I said "she's getting dirty minded nowadays :P Lolx!" It is exactly what my point is... you're growing up and a little sometimes... You're starting to process up a little dirtier minded :P lolx! Ha ha! good for you :P

Oh yea.. I got something very nice wor.. Ha ha.. Wanna know what is it? You sure wanna know what is it? lolx! Okay.. I'll tell you...

I GOT NEW HAND PHONE BA! :P

He he.. Calie me eh.. Minta Puji also me this :P lolx! Ha ha! Anyway, this new phone is the phone that I've been wanting for since few months ago... I finally have it and totally loving it currently. At first I still Jakun with this phone ba. Not use to it by typing messages but now okay already la. Then the picture pandai turn up and down, left and right. Really really jakun me ba :P Ha ha! lolx! It takes time for me to understand it though. Like lamak ba :P Ha ha! Now I know already la... But not that pro la :P Lolx! Ha ha! Wanna see what model and brand is that hand phone...? He he! Check it out!


Brand: Sony Ericsson
Model: W595
Dimensions:
100 x 47 x 14 mm
Weight: 104g


There you go.. He he.. I bought it yesterday evening before I went to church for Easter Vigil. Ha ha! It's camera is not bad at all. 3.2 Megapixel.. He he... Sound effect for music is quite good. A plus mark from me to this phone is... It hast 2 speaker. 1 up and 1 down of the phone. Isn't it great? Ha ha! I love you mummy! Thanks for the phone! He he.. Bought it less than rm800 though. Panda tawar menawar ma :p lolx! Ha ha! lolx! I jaga my phone ba.. So immediately buy the crystal cover.. Dun wan it to be scratch :P Ha ha! lolx!

2 comments:

LyN D GeMy said...

hp baru bhaaa intan payungg..
pheewwiittt..!!

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha.. i yupe2 :P hehehe! lolx!