CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessed Good Friday Everyone!

Blessed Good Friday to all my christian friends! (: Hope you all got fasting today wor.. Ha ha! No meat to eat today wor :P He he. As for me. I'm trying not to eat for at till evening though. Fasting ba. Trying to enjoy the fasting style for at least a day :P He he! Maybe after mass then I eat. He he... But mass won't start till 5pm though. I guess it will finish about 6.30pm or 7pm like that la. So I have to bertahan lor. He he. If not maybe I'll only eat plain bread and a drink of water then (: He he! I woke up late today and I haven't go out from the room yet. I stay in my room for the whole day! Ha ha! lolx! Sleep, wake up... Online, sleep back! Ha ha! lolx! See some boring picture of me in the room doing nothing.


Ta daa... Still in bed doing nothing except listening to music, update my blog and buat bodo. Ha ha! LoLx! I'm just waiting for the time to go to mass.. Ha ha! Then boleh Makan suka hati. He he! Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I wanna continue sleep and then wake up, shower, then go to church. lolx! Oh yea, mummy is coming down to Kuching this evening and for the weekend. Come just for fun. lolx! Hope I get my phone tomorrow eh. Can't wait! Yeah ha! lolx! :P Ta ta for now! Hugs!

No comments: