CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Buckle up or I'm gonna shoot with this bullet belt

Nice title for today? lolx! Anyway, a friend of mine borrowed me his belt... His belt is so awesome and unique you know. Try you all see the pictures below.. Enjoy it!


I had lots of hard time taking good pictures with this awesome belt.. So I ended up taking like what... almost 10 times? lolx! some of it I delete it already la.. Because I don't look good in it.. lolx! So there.. Nice Isn't it? He he!

Move on...

Happy birthday to my dear Stephanie Ennabel!

She's a friend of mine in Kuching here. It's been quite awhile since I met her though.. I think the last time I meet her was last year. lolx! Oh yea.. Her phone number kan... I yang beli for her.. He he! Last time she use Maxis ba.. Then because she usually call me everyday ba last time... So very hard for her la.. So she asked me to buy for her and I did. Promoting the DiGi company ba me this :P lolx! Ha ha! So now she's using DiGi and not Maxis anymore. Ha ha! Now seldom already we text or called each other ba. Been busy a lot already ba. But hey.. She still use that number though (: He he!

Another tragic going to happen on 22nd July 2009!

I just recieved this message from my mum in my email just this afternoon. I don't know the source of the message; I also don't know the credibility of the content, but just beware. Below is the content on the message:

"Hello there. I just wanted to let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another Tsunami hitting on Jully 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predited that it is going to be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going to be badly hit. Pleas try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better to be safe than sorry. Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings."

So there you all go. I'm just being concern to everyone's safety so I decided to forward this while I have the opportunity to do it right now. So if possible all my friends.. Pass this all around. Those who have blog or their own website.. Do paste in your own website or blog so that your reader could read it as well and they know about it alright! I guess that's it for now!

No comments: