CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm a little better (:

Note to Joanna Princess.
Thanks for the note.
Thanks for your concern.
I'll get lots of rest.
Don't worry (:
Thanks a lot yeah!
Now the whole world will know :P
Lolx!
Sayang you much Princess!
Love you!


Note to
Annette Rusa.
Thanks for temaning me that evening after I woke up from resting (:
Tak pasal pasal dia cuba make me healthy like before. lolx!
Love you!

Note to
Gwendolyn Darling.
Thanks for being there (:
And seriously I don't remember a thing about the phone call.
It felt like you were never called me that night.
I don't even remember what was it we were talking about even.
Love you!

Note to
Brother Bryan.
Sorry daddy for making you worried.
I didn't know that I would fainted or something.
So don't get mad anymore keh :P
Sayang you much Bro!
Love you!

Note to
Baby.
I'm doing okay so far and I guess I'm getting better (:
So not to worry yeah!
Love you!

Note to
Consuelo Dear.
Thanks for the call. You''re the first person to called (:
I appreciate it much (:
Love you!


So yeah everyone who I didn't leave any note... I'm doing okay so far.. Still a little weak but not as weak as it was before (: The doc did not asked me to go to college for a few days.. But I go also... Degil kan? :P Well... The reason why I go is next week exam ba.. So this week revision time... So I have no choice but to go to college though my condition is not really good. But what to do... Sigh! Ha ha!

Anyway, today since I'm a little better than it was before.. I'm kinda happy though.. I got my license "L" already! Yeay! Ha ha! Today I went for my driving lesson. As usual la... Nothing much interesting.. Just drive and drive and drive and Honk other people for no reason. Ha ha! lolx!

Tadaaa! xP

So yeah! I get my L License already and I can drive my motorcycle and not to be scared with JPJ anymore.. I'm L E G A L already ba in Road Rules and Regulations :P Ha ha! lolx! My JPJ test is going to be on 5th of May.. Masih lamak la pulak. Sigh! lolx! Nevermind nevermind.. As long as its before any huge and special occassion then it will be fine. Ha ha! lolx!

CONGRATULATION to Consuelo Dear

For passing her JPJ test today (: He he! I know you were freaking nervous but you've done it already so there Isn't any test to be seated anymore for the moment. Imagine my picture terus okay dia :P lolx! Anyway, awal pagi sudah telephone saya just to say she's nervous and sorry. Nervous because of the JPJ test and sorry is for the point where last night she said she wanted to call me but end up she did not. lolx! Well... It's okay. Plus.. I need my rest and you know that. I'm still weak what (: Anyway, below is the picture which she sent to me last night and this morning.. lolx! Funny ba :P Ha ha! Check it out (:

The night before the JPJ test. Consuelo sent to me. I was laughing WEAKly that time when I saw this :P lolx! but it did cheer me up a little though (: Thanks dear!

Itu dia. L U L U S ba!! Ha ha! This is the one which she passed her BooKit! That's how she spell it alright! Ha ha! lolx :P Well.. Congratulation once more dear (: Now eksen already because got License "P" :P Ha ha! lolx! Terus bawa 70 mph lagi tu. Mana tidak mummy takut :P lolx! I guess that's it for now. So thanks to everyone who calls and text me for saying take care or something something la. lolx!

Hugs and kisses!

No comments: