CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27 04 2009 is her special day (:


Happy 17th Birthday Nadirah sista! (: He he.. Yesterday was her birthday so yeah.. I'm wishing her through my blog though I did wish her in text messages (: He he.. I'm just I'm too sweet to even wish every places :P lolx! I know I should have wrote it yesterday but I was lazy to update my blog already.. So.. yeah.. atleast I update it today (: He he...

Sis... Happy sweet 17th Birthday yeah! Sorry for not being around and don't have the present to give you. Been busy a lot and so do you right? Well, hope you did had fun on your birthday and erm.. hope your wishes do come through (: He he...

Bie.. Thanks for the message yesterday evening... It's sweet of you to say that (: I really appreciate it. Erm.. I'm sorry for everything though. I just don't know what to say. More over... I'm kinda not myself lately.. Been busy with exams and few times woke up late and even went to class late lately... I couldn't even wake up even when my alarm sounded very loud... I just don't know why... anyway, that's all for now.. Tata!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SIS NADIRAH (:

No comments: