CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had my exam with disaster :P

Yea seriously.. My exam was a disaster... I didn't learn anything at all.. I didn't even know what the hell am I doing during the exam. lolx! But luckily my friend help me out.. Baik hati nyer dia :P hahaha.. lolx! Thanks Agneas! :P lolx! Anyway, last night I went out with my old friend. My classmate during High School. I can say he's the only person who still keep in touch with me since high school till now. He he. I just took a 2 photos only la. Not much. Most of the time busy drinking and yeah.. A lot la.. lolx! :P Ha ha! Anyway, check it out aite (:


So there... Lolx! 1 jug of beer and 2 bottle of Tsingtao we drank last night :P Ha ha! Well, just drink for fun only. Since he's around and it's not like we could drink always ma. He he! Oh yea, forgot to introduce him. His name is Rayong Japar! He he.. Some of you may know him and some of you don't but hell yeah he's 1 of a good friend of mine. He's one of the friends who doesn't forgets me. How good is that? lolx!


Look at that butterfly... Isn't it beautiful. I was browsing through all my pictures in my hard disk. Then I found this picture. I forget that I took this picture. Look how beautiful it is and Its like matching the background as well right? Ha ha! Anyway, this picture was taken like few months ago. It was taken on the month of August. That time at Kuala Lumpur ba. He he! lolx! Cantik kan? He he.. lolx! Anyway, yesterday got problem with myself and her family. Once more. Sigh! So basically some people knows about us already. I don't know if its good or not though. Sigh! Anyway, I guess that's it for today. Am going out again tonight with my friend. Don't know go where though. lolx! Ha ha! Ta ta for now!

No comments: