CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Admitted In The Hospital Without Knowing

10 in the morning just now I came back from the hospital. I didn't know that I was admitted you know. It all started last night when I come back from skateboarding. I didn't really skate yesterday evening because I was really tired and sleepy.. So I just hang out and watch my friends skate. I could even sleep at the skate park even if I wanted too. So anyway, I went back home quite early from the skate park. It was about 7.30pm already. I had my dinner first.. Don't really have the appetite to eat though.. So I just throw away my left over food.. I think I only eat a quarter of my dinner and then threw it away. Then I took my shower la. After shower... I listen to my iPod la. Felt asleep... Gwen called me asked for help.. So help like.. I don't even know what did I help pun...Can't remember though. I wanted to go to my room to continue my sleep... The next thing I remember... I was on the bed.. but not my room... I was like "uh.. Where am I?" With my weak voice and hard to move. A voice I heard... "You're in the hospital."... *Still blur*... "Why are we in the hospital? What am I actually doing on this bed? Where's my phone?" And a few more question.. Which I couldn't remember la... Then I saw my uncle's face... It's like I had a slow vision.. Then my uncle started to explain how the hell did I ended up in the hospital and not my bed... I fainted last night. PENGSAN BA! Like.. wtf! How can it happen? Did something knock me or something... I see my uncle face pun like very very worried ba.... *sorry* And there the doctor come and explain more to me.. I was too tired and exhausted.. And ended up fainted and kena admitted in the hospital. Punya la.. First time ba happen like that.. Gila eh.. First question I asked was "Where's my phone? Got message ka? Got people call ka?" Punya la banyak message I recieved... A miss called from Consuelo... Adoi... So basically I didn't went to class la today :P lolx!

Anyway, just want to say to Annette Rusa, Gwendolyn Darling, Consuelo Dear, Joanna Princess and Philomena for not replying you all punya messages...

Before I go out from the hospital kan.. The doctor asked me to get plenty of rest and don't be too exhausted anymore.. If not... I check in the hospital one night again.. lolx! So I say okay la... I'll take my rest... AS SOON I MAKAN BREAKFAST :P Ha ha! Lapar ba that time.. At the same time still week. Haih! I go la makan.. Then Consuelo called me... I did message her saying that I was admitted ba last night... Anyway, she called me ba.. Terkejut me... Answer je la kan... She like asking me this and that and KERAS asked me to rest... Ha ha! So I said okay la... After I makan.. I go back home and terus tido.... I woke up around 2.30pm.. Feel a bit better..I makan first.. Lapar again ba :P then terus go online.. He he! lolx! Well, that's my story for today.. Sorry bout not replying and answering you all punya phone call and messages.. Sorry to all my kaban melayan :P hugs!

4 comments:

Phoebe Simon said...

OHH. I thought you passed out cos of skating. that would've been beyond awesome! :D

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

hahaha... lolx! skate is one of the part because of passing out too u know... hehehe

Melinda!! said...

wow...job fainted... apuuuu... hehehe
i thoughth your verhy sthrongh wan? hehehehe

Th3odoR|c jOb liNgaN said...

aduh melinda... u dunno hw freaking tired i am eh... sudden fainted ba that... how if i suddenly fainted while i sleep.. i could be dead by nw too u know... sigh!