CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Beach outing

Today I went to the beach with my friends. It was a last minute plan though. So I just joined my friends since I got nothing to do at home. We went to the beach around 2pm something. We did took a lot of pictures while we're at the beach but my friends haven't uploaded it yet. So yeah. Check it out yea!

This picture taken at the cold sea pool side (:

I wrote my own name Ha ha! Was boredoom. Actually there's another 1 even better but my friend padam it.. So cibai wan! Ha ha. I kerja him till he cannot run anymore :P Ha ha!

I called him brother Pete WTF. Ha ha! He was doing his special yoyo trick. I still wonder why did he bring his yoyo along -_-" but hell his good at it!

A new place I discover to have dinner. It was totally a nice place to have dinner but the service kinda slow. Anyway, be patient la tadi. It's so nice view and quite a wonderful place too though. It was my first time going to that place though. I like it. He he! Sorry I didn't took any picture of that place... Because my phone camera was so not good at all. Sigh! lolx!

So there you all go. Oh yea, I wanna post another picture which given by Consuelo when I was sick the other day.

She took this picture I think last 2 days ago. When I was still feeling quite weak. She went to the beach and wrote my name down. Then a little short message saying something like this "For you Jobby dear.. Hope you're getting better" Anyway, I'm flattered dear (: Thanks.

Anyway, she's not in Miri at the moment. She's in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. She's going to be there from today till sunday. and she's driving back some more. gila eh. Dah dapat license trus go for long distance. Gila betul eh. Experience tak la banyak sangat. Sigh! Anyway, she called me at night on the day she reach K.K. I asked her how's K.K. Her answer was surprising. Just "OKAY" WOW! That was unexpected! Ha ha! And I don't know why. lolx! Anyway.. That's it for today. Ta ta for now!

No comments: