CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello to blog readers! (:

Hello bloggy. Sorry for not updating my blog for the last few days. I upgrade my laptop to make it a better laptop as I am a better user and advance user (: Chewah! Ha ha! Puji dirik! Ha ha! But seriously.. I was upgrading my laptop. So yeah... Sorry... and sorry to all my blog reader for no updating it. I have my reasons though (: He he. Anyway, last few days things going all wild and awesome, and sad and pathetic and all the emotion that you can think of. So anyway, I did took some pictures to share to everyone.

My driving lesson and place :)

Ha... Tengok tu... sblh driver got extra clutch and break.. Ha ha! lolx! Fun kan?! lolx!

Sempat take picture while waiting for my tutor to buy tapau :p lolx! After that he asked me to drive from that place till the driving institute :P He he!

He he. my boring face while waiting for my tutor. Punya la lamak tunggu dia beli tapau :P

Okay... In front there is the place where I learn my motorcycle. Usually I don't really learn la... Pusing 2 3 times.. Lepas tu lepak dekat pondok dekat hujung tu... look at the left side got something like pondok.. There la i lepak. He he!

Okay.. In front there is the 3 point turn place. He he. Quite easy though :p lolx!

Okay.. Kat depan tu la I pegi my bookit! Ha ha! lolx! Pass my bookit like taking a candy from a baby! He he.. lolx!

New style and looks (:

This is my uncle punya cigarette. He he.. See the top picture.. Ha.. Itu la padahnya kalau merokok :P lolx!

Back part of the cigarette... It's the same pictures.. Only that it is in English version. Chewah! Ha ha!

Tengok... Dunhill Pun ada. Lolx!

Ha... Ingat tu.. To everyone who smokes. This is the effect if you all smoke. Ha... Better stop smoking.. I sudah nak stop. lolx! SMOKE KILLS! Remember that everyone. A puff reduce every 4 second of your life (:

So there you go. Anyway, I'm going to KL tomorrow for skate competition and meeting up some friends and my twin brother (: Yeay! I'm nervous with this skate competition though :S Haih! Anywho.. I might gonna get new skate boards as well though. Get new deck, trucks, weels and also the other items (: He he. Time to change a new look for the best (: Ta ta for now everyone!

No comments: